Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Take Off

Okay, people, bare with me here - I'm new to this whole 'blogging' thing so give me a little grace.
I have now been up for exactly 12 hours to the minute, but it feels much longer. Once I found my 'lost' passport and plane ticket, the first flight went very well. I landed about 3 1/2 hours ago and should have been on my next flight, if it weren't for some malfunction with some mechanical part of the plane. They made everyone disembark and take all their luggage with them - which was quite a feat, seeing as it was bad enough trying to get my massive carry-on to fit in the first place. A man with two very loud children reamed me out for putting my bag in 'his' shelf. I decided not to mention that he had 4 bags up there. But all is well - I am blessed with an isle seat beside a very friendly young lady who has been working as a teacher in England for the last 2 years but is originally from Canada.
Things are pretty uneventful. Just sittin' here. Waiting. And listening to a baby that has been crying for 43mins straight - yes, I've been timing it.

2 comments:

  1. awwww kenz. we'll i'm praying for ya. i love you! it'll be so nice when you get there. =)well most likely when you get this you'll already be there. love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahah yes I am there now. Just got in a few hours ago. =)

    ReplyDelete